Do You Need To Sell Your House Fast In Bethlehem, PA? We Buy Bethlehem Houses Cash In 10 Days!
We are buying houses in any condition in 10 days with cash in Bethlehem, PA and we will even cover 100% of the closing costs! Our local home buying company has been buying, fixing, and reselling a ton of investment properties in the area for a few years now, and we look forward to working with you on your home. We buy houses with cash in any condition, it doesn’t matter how ugly the paint is on the outside of the house or even if it needs a new roof and some kitchen updating. We have a team of expert contractors who are able to get work done quickly and efficiently without having to invest a great deal of money into parts and labor and other wasteful expenses.
Since we are able to get our parts and labor for much cheaper than our competitors we are able to make higher cash offers when we analyze your home. This is why our company has become so popular in such a short period of time – because we actually focus on helping people first. If you are ready to get a fair cash offer on your Bethlehem, PA house right now then please give us a text or call directly at (215) 882-9828 to speak with one of our home buying experts right away. We can have a free quote on your desk in 20 minutes or less once you have given us the basic info about the property and we have sent one of our team members by to estimate the repair costs and full market value of the home.
How Do We Buy Houses In Bethlehem In 10 Days?
- Analyze the information. First, we take a look at all of the property information and corresponding market information. We run a report of comparable sales with a list of recently sold properties with similar square footage and other building metrics. We estimate the true cost of repairs that are going to be needed to fix the house up to full market value.
- Crunch the numbers using our special formula. The next step is for us to crunch the numbers using our special home buying formula which will tell us exactly how much cash we can pay for your specific property based on the information that we gathered in step 1.
- Make a verbal or written offer using that number. We will then present this offer to you in written or verbal form, usually through DocuSign using an electronic envelope for maximum convenience. Once you sign that document we will then forward it over to a local title company who will then run a title report and set the closing date for sometime in the near future.
- Sign documents and send to the title company. Again, as we started saying in the previous step…we will then send the signed copies over to the closing agent at the title company with instructions on how to pay you and other closing instructions for our transaction. You can opt to be paid via ACH deposit or by check right there at the closing table.
- Fund the deal and close. The final step is to simply wire in the money to the closing agent who will hold it in an escrow account 48 hours before the date of the closing. On the day of closing, she will then transfer the payment to you the seller minus any liens or mortgages and then transfer the title to our company (the buyer) and that will complete the transaction.
Do You Want To Sell Your Bethlehem House As-Is For Cash?
Investors like us will pay cash for houses in Bethlehem, PA because we know that we will be able to repair them and then flip them for a profit, which is why we buy houses using a very specific formula as outlined in the steps above. If you want to learn more about our program or if you are ready to get a fair cash offer on your house right now then please fill out the form at the top of the page or click on the live chat box in the lower right-hand corner of the screen to speak with one of our live reps immediately. You can reach us directly via call or text at (215) 882-9828 to get an instant cash offer right there on the spot.
Feel free to get in touch with us using the contact information provided on this page and one of our reps will be able to assist you quickly with a free quote. Our company also allows the seller to customize the clauses in the contract so please let us know if you have any special requests or stipulations that you would like added before we sign it and send it over to the title company. The most common type of custom clause that we add is a “post-closing occupancy clause” which allows the owner-occupanat or existing tenant to remain in the property for up to 30 days past the date of closing.
We can close fast too and we even cover 100% of the closing costs in each and every single transaction that we participate in. The reason is that we like to help people who are facing difficult life situations, not make their lives even more difficult.