Do You Need To Sell Your Altoona, PA House Fast? We Buy Altoona Houses Cash In 10 Days!
If you are interested in getting a fair cash offer on your Altoona, PA house right now then please give us a call or text directly at (215) 882-9828 immediately to speak with one of our live customer service agents. If you have been considering selling your Altoona property as-is to a private investment company then please fill out the form at the top of the page and one of our home buying representatives will contact you via email, call, or text with a custom quote on your home and an expected closing date. Our customer service reps have insider market knowledge and tools that allow us to see conditions and price points that other investors can’t see. We can make fair offers that are much more accurate than other “we buy houses” competitors in the area.
Listing with an agent vs. selling to an investor
When you list your home on the MLS with a licensed realtor you will be required to go through a very rigorous and lengthy process of repairs, listing fees, commissions, closing costs, concessions, inspections, mortgage underwriters, and the whole nine yards. Contrarily, when you sell your property directly to a private investment company there are very few hoops that you will have to jump through. Essentially, you just sign a purchase and sale agreement, the investor wires in the funds and then you get the money and the investor gets the deed to the property. That’s it!
Are you considering selling your Altoona, PA house to an investor? If so, give us a call or text at (215) 882-9828 to get a free quote right now.
Benefits Of Selling To An Investment Firm In Altoona
- Flexible conditions. One of the major reasons that more homeowners are choosing to do business with investors is because they will offer them extremely flexible terms and conditions on the sale of the home. Investors can draft custom contracts which allow the seller to remain in the home for up to 30 days past the closing date and other similar customizations.
- Sell your property as-is. One of the biggest headaches about taking your home onto the market these days is the number of repairs and updates that you will have to make before it can get listed. Selling directly to a private investment firm allows you to avoid all of that.
- Sell without paying commissions. Another amazing benefit of selling your property directly to a real estate investor as opposed to listing it with a licensed realtor is that you will not have to pay any commissions on the sale of the transaction whatsoever. When you list your home on the market you will typically pay around 6% in commissions to the buyers and listing agents.
- Forget about showings. When you sell your property directly to an investment firm you can forget all about having to show your house to hundreds of unqualified buyers who won’t even end up making offers anyway. If you want to avoid having to show your house and would much rather cash out quickly then please fill out the form to get an instant cash offer.
- Close on your own terms. When you list with an agent you will have to work with the terms of the buyer, but when you sell directly to an investor you can close on your own terms.
Do You Want To Sell Your Altoona House Today?
If you are ready to get a fair cash offer on your Altoona, PA property right now then please give us a text or call at (215) 882-9828 to speak with one of our live representatives who can give you an instant quote in less than ten minutes. Our customer service specialists have gained a lot of experience over the years, and we have the knowledge and skills necessary to close deals extremely fast without any delays or complications. We are buying Altoona houses in any condition, even ugly homes that need a ton of work. Our company will buy your house and you won’t have to pay any commissions or listing fees to get the home on the MLS.
Our Altoona Home Buyers can have a fair cash offer on your table in 20 minutes or even less once you have given us your property address along with the estimated cost of repairs. We are used to dealing with private lenders and mortgage underwriters, and we have a lot of local connections that can help us get deals closed and funded on a much faster timeline than using traditional listing methods. Many people in today’s market are sick and tired of listing homes and then having to go through the complicated, drawn-out showing process. A lot of times deals will fall apart a week before the closing date and then the house will have to be relisted back on the market and the whole painful process starts all over again.
Selling your home as-is can be an extremely beneficial thing for you to consider doing because it frees up your time and mental space and allows you the option to customize the selling process so you can get your needs met and close on your own time-frame.